CSG Development Works Update
Wed 11 Nov 2020
Site Works Update
Careys are pleased to announce that all major works have been completed to the Maintenance Building with final snagging and minor works due to be completed week commencing 09 November. The new gates from Canon Hill Lane are due to be under the operation of the AELTC from Friday 13 November.
Tennis Court construction is complete with all courts now having a full head of Green hair!
All works to the Detention Basin and Sports Pitches that can be achieved this side of Winter are also complete with final channel forming to the Basin and sand spread and seeding to the Pitches to take place in Spring 2021.
We are currently in the process of building the new HV Sub-station adjacent the current 216 Grand Drive main entrance to the CSG site. The former grass tennis courts in this area are now no longer in use. It is anticipated that the current scaffolding around the building will be removed by the end of November 2020.
We are happy to inform you that we are carrying out the below key activities to support the project in the coming weeks;
- HV Sub-station building works including brickwork and roofing works along with ductwork installations
- Concrete remedial works to Tennis Courts as required
- Gate installation at NW corner of Court A
- Minor planting works to the Detention Basin
- Tarmac remedials to the new access road from Canon Hill Lane
- Site clearance and tidy up works
For any comments/enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or for any problems out of hours,
AELTC Control Room: 020 8971 2666 or James Williams (Careys Project Manager): 07789925272
The AELTC/Careys Construction Team