NHS Covid-19 App
Wed 30 Sep 2020
All visitors to the Community Sports Ground are encouraged to download the app and scan in upon arrival every time they visit the grounds.
People across England and Wales are being urged to download the NHS COVID-19 app to help control the spread of coronavirus and protect themselves and their loved ones as case numbers rise.
The app has launched today and is an important new tool to work alongside traditional contact tracing to help reduce the spread of the virus.
It forms a central part of the NHS Test and Trace service in England and the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect programme – identifying contacts of those who have tested positive for coronavirus.
It has a number of features:
- Trace: find out when you've been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Alert: lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Check-in: get alerted if you've visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
- Symptoms: check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
- Test: helps you order a test if you need to.
- Isolate: keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
Find out more about the app here.
The NHS COVID-19 app is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.